1 Sofa Bed
Winter-20% Exclusive discount voucher for your winter rentals!
Summer-Exclusive voucher bike rentals!
*FREE* early check-in for SUMMER (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI)
Discounts: Military, Alumni, Last-Minute Bookings
Guaranteed LOWEST price!
Winter Guests: EXCLUSIVE 20% discount voucher for your ski equipment rentals.
Summer Guests: EXCLUSIVE voucher for free delivery/pickup of your e-bikes and/or cross-country trail bikes to and from the property you’re staying in, a $50 value.
Summer Guests: Receive a FREE EARLY CHECK-IN (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI) so you can maximize your time on the mountain!
Ask About Our Discounts: Military (Active/Retired), Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 3 days of your arrival).
Finding a better price? Let us see it so we can beat it! The EDH Rentals "BEST PRICE PLEDGE": We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
- Dedicated, password-protected, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Ski-in/ski-out building
- Centrally located Village property just steps away from stores and restaurants
- High and spacious ceilings
- Central heat and A/C
- Modern vinyl plank flooring
- Balcony overlooking the Village!
- Sleeping capacity of up to four people
- Kitchenette with mini fridge and microwave
- Single serve Keurig
- Gas fireplace
- Ski lockers in the building
- Fitness center with sauna in the building
- Ice/vending machines in the building
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Underground tunnel for unloading and general access
- Free and convenient shuttle service to the Western Territory, Silver Creek, and Top of the World
- With everything so close to you, you truly won’t have to get in your car after you arrive!
Welcome to Highland House 414, the perfect setting for your unforgettable Snowshoe Mountain vacation stay! This property is convenience at its finest and right in the heart of the Village.
When you stay in Highland House, you’ll enjoy the wonderful amenities of the building such as ski lockers, laundry facilities, fitness center with sauna, and an outdoor tub. Experience staying right in the heart of the Village for the convenience of being steps away from the shops and restaurants, and to be able to walk out the building and right onto the slopes!
This property features a kitchenette with microwave and mini fridge, plus cookware, dishware, and utensils so you can cook your culinary meals.
The living room leads to a balcony so you can savor your morning coffee while watching the activity in the Village. Stay around to catch the amazing sunsets!
Retire to the comfortable bedroom area which boasts a queen bed with a bathroom conveniently adjacent to it. Combined with the living room sleeper sofa, the unit sleeps four people comfortably.
If you demand comfort and convenience, charming Highland House 414 will exceed your expectations. Book your stay TODAY in this ideal location for your much deserved getaway!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find an activity to keep all your family members happy.
- Winter – With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and 5 terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, try out other activities such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
- Summer – Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails at your disposal. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing by Shavers Lake, etc.
- Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
- Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
- Free bus shuttles are available from the Village to Top of the Mountain, the Western Territory, and to Silver Creek for night skiing.
- If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other properties on the Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
PETS: We absolutely adore our furry friends and wish you could bring them with you. Unfortunately, Expedition Station does not allow guests to bring pets of any type. As such, we have to insist you find alternative accommodations for your pets. However, if you have a certified Service Animal, let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note I cannot guarantee check-in prior to 5:00 PM. I may be able to accommodate your request for an earlier check-in as long as the room is clean and set up.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Parking for Highland House is free, on a first-come, first-serve basis, and is across the street from the Village. If that parking lot is full, additional free parking can be found at the Top of the Mountain.
EDH Rentals looks forward to hosting you and your precious furry friend helping you create beautiful memories at Snowshoe Mountain Resort!
1 Sofa Bed
1 Queen Bed
30 Highland House Trail
Snowshoe, West Virginia
EDH strongly recommends Guests secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the payment resulting from an unanticipated need to cancel or alter the reservation. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort. Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel or alter the dates of their reservation at least 30 days before check-in. Guests who cancel or alter at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of 50% for all nights. Guests who cancel or alter fewer than 14 days before check-in will not receive a refund.
EDH does not charge a security deposit in advance of occupancy. However, EDH will charge Guests after the fact for maintenance and repairs resulting from any damage caused to – and for replacement of any items that disappear from – the Property during their occupancy. The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Landlord during the enforcement of this agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
We were in town for an event and this place was perfect for the 2 of us. The views of the mountains off the deck were beautiful. Great view overlooking The Village center as well. Excellent hosts - we would stay here again!
from $72 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com