1 King Bed
Winter-20% Exclusive discount voucher for your winter rentals!
Summer-Exclusive voucher bike rentals!
*FREE* early check-in for SUMMER (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI)
Discounts: Military, Alumni, Last-Minute Bookings
Guaranteed LOWEST price!
Winter Guests: EXCLUSIVE 20% discount voucher for your ski equipment rentals.
Summer Guests: EXCLUSIVE voucher for free delivery/pickup of your e-bikes and/or cross-country trail bikes to and from the property you’re staying in, a $50 value.
Summer Guests: Receive a FREE EARLY CHECK-IN (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI) so you can maximize your time on the mountain!
Ask About Our Discounts: Military (Active/Retired), Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 3 days of your arrival).
Finding a better price? Let us see it so we can beat it! The EDH Rentals "BEST PRICE PLEDGE": We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
- Sleeping capacity of up to six people
- Modern renovated space
- Stunning kitchen with granite countertops
- Double kitchen sinks
- Stainless steel appliances
- Deck with a propane gas grill
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Two and a half bathrooms
- King bed in the master bedroom
- Double bunk beds
- Touch-activated thermostat for heat
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Mud room to house your footwear and equipment before entering the main area
- Self check-in for your convenience with an electronic door lock
- Free parking on site
Welcome to Powderidge 36, a delightful property that is the perfect setting for an unforgettable mountain vacation! This is the perfect place for style-conscious travelers.
This beautiful townhome features a high-end kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, plus all the dishware, cookware, utensils, and small appliances needed to create delicious meals.
Powderidge 36 offers a spacious and open floor plan and is a great space to unwind after your busy day full of adventures! With ample seating, a wood burning fireplace, and a large flat screen TV, you’ll enjoy lounging and watching your favorite shows with your group.
For your comfort and a peaceful night of sleep, retreat to the cozy and calming bedroom with queen bed and its own attached bathroom. The second bedroom also offers a queen bed and double bunk beds for additional sleeping capacity. Wake up refreshed each day and ready to start another day’s adventure.
Powderidge 36 provides an amazing vacation experience for those with discerning taste. Book your dates TODAY for your perfect retreat and a vacation you’ll ALWAYS remember!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find an activity to keep all your family members happy.
- Winter – With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and 5 terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, try out other activities such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
- Summer – Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails at your disposal. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing by Shavers Lake, etc.
- The closest shuttle to the property is located at Camp 4 and, from there, Guests can get off at the entrance to the Western Territory, Village, Top of the World, or Silver Creek, depending on where you want to ski.
- The nearest ski lift is Powderidge lift and the actual walk (following the sidewalk) is about 600 feet.
- Powderidge 36 is a townhome and shares walls with another property.
- Parking is right outside the property and there is space for two vehicles.
- Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
- Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
- If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other properties on the Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
Powderidge lift - .3 miles
Powder Monkey lift - .9 miles
Ballhooter lift - 1 mile
Western Express - .6 miles
Soaring Eagle Express - 1.8 miles
PETS: While we absolutely adore our furry friends and wish you could bring them with you, unfortunately, the property is not pet-friendly, so we have to insist you find alternative accommodations for your pets. However, if you have a certified Service Animal, let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note we cannot guarantee anything earlier than a 5:00 PM check-in.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Free parking is provided on site.
EDH Rentals looks forward to hosting you so you can create beautiful memories at Snowshoe Mountain Resort!
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Bunk Bed
36 Powderidge Road
Snowshoe, West Virginia
EDH strongly recommends Guests secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the payment resulting from an unanticipated need to cancel or alter the reservation. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort. Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel or alter the dates of their reservation at least 30 days before check-in. Guests who cancel or alter at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of 50% for all nights. Guests who cancel or alter fewer than 14 days before check-in will not receive a refund.
EDH does not charge a security deposit in advance of occupancy. However, EDH will charge Guests after the fact for maintenance and repairs resulting from any damage caused to – and for replacement of any items that disappear from – the Property during their occupancy. The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Landlord during the enforcement of this agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Snowshoe is beautiful! The view from the back porch at Powderidge 36 was so peaceful. A deer visited us and was munching on grass below the deck. The condo was exactly as portrayed in the photos and fit our family of six comfortably. One of our daughter's left her favorite bear and Tim and Mari along with housekeeping were quick to respond and return her bear to us. She is so grateful and we are very appreciative. Minus a few fixable items we had a wonderful stay and would visit Snowshoe again. Thanks so much!
Very clean, good communication, as lovely as pictured. Back deck is very nice and snowshoe was a fun area. They were really accommodating on check in and check out which was much appreciated. Note that you will need to bring your own shampoo, body wash, olive oil, salt and pepper, etc but fully stocked with linens, pots and pans, etc.
from $97 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com