1 Sofa Bed
SAVE 20% on your ski and snowboarding equipment rentals at SnowCreek Mountain Sports when you book with EDH Rentals!
DISCOUNTS: Military, First Responder,Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 2 days of your arrival)
EDH Rentals Best Price Pledge: We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
Dedicated, password-protected, high-speed Wi-Fi
Sleeping capacity of up to six people
Large 60” television in the living room
Expansive 50” television in the master bedroom
Standalone AC unit (only available for the summer/mountain biking season)
Hall ski and coat rack
With everything so close to you, you truly won’t have to get in your car after you arrive!
OUR DISCOUNTS: Military, First Responder, Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 2 days of your arrival)
Welcome home to Mountain Lodge unit 205, a delightful place to spend your next Snowshoe Mountain vacation getaway!
This spacious 2-bedroom/2-bathroom property is on the second floor and sleeps six guests. Mountain Lodge 205 features a kitchen that is fully stocked with all the basics you'll need to prepare, cook, and serve a delicious meal.
Within the expanded space, you’ll find plateware, utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and toaster. Or, if you’re tired of preparing your own meals, consider a short stroll to the magical Snowshoe mountain top village to peruse its numerous shopping and dining options.
From the living room, enjoy a cup of tea, coffee, a glass of wine, or a good book. Take in the fresh mountain air from the brand-new 7’x7’ deck (coming soon!!!)
For your comfort, the master bedroom provides you with a queen bed. The second bedroom, also with a queen bed, is located on the opposite side of the property. The pullout sleeper sofa in the living room can accomodate up to two additional people.
In the hall, you’ll appreciate the coat and ski rack to store your jackets, ski, and board equipment.
Your housekeeping package includes linens for each bedroom (sheets and pillowcases) and bathroom (towels, washcloths, and a bath mat), a dish towel, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, liquid dish soap (for hand washing), powdered dish detergent (for the dishwasher), bath soap bars, and coffee filters.
This unit’s calendar will fill up QUICKLY, so book your getaway TODAY to guarantee a reservation!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find activities and adventures to keep all your family members happy.
● Winter – With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and five terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, consider the many other activities available such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
● Summer – Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing on the sandy beach by Shavers Lake, etc.
● Mountain Lodge features equipment lockers for rent (each holds up to two mountain bikes), for $15/per day on a first-come/first-serve basis, an arcade for the kids and young at heart, an inviting lobby built around a large fireplace (lit in the winter), laundry facilities, conference rooms, and a prime location that’s just a quick walk to Snowshoe’s main high-speed quad lift, Split Rock Pools, Wildcat Grocery, and the St. Bernard Chapel.
● Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
● Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
● Free bus shuttles are available from the Village to Top of the Mountain, and to Silver Creek for night skiing. Reach the Western Territory by way of the Silver Creek shuttle.
● If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other condos in Mountain Lodge and in Silver Creek.
PETS: We absolutely adore our furry friends and wish you could bring them with you. Unfortunately, Mountain Lodge does not allow guests to bring pets of any type. As such, we have to insist you find alternative accommodations for your pets. However, if you have a certified Service Animal, let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you. Service animals must be registered when you check-in at the front desk.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note we cannot guarantee check-in prior to 5:00 PM. Mountain Lodge may be able to accommodate your request for an earlier check-in as long as the room is clean and set up.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Your reservation includes parking for up to as many vehicles as there are bedrooms in the condo you’ve booked. Any additional vehicles will be allowed to unload passengers and luggage at the Mountain Lodge main entrance, but will then need to find parking outside of the Mountain Lodge parking lot. We welcome you to park for free at the Top of the World (left out of Mountain Lodge parking lot; one mile up the road). From there, you can take the shuttle to the Village, and walk to Mountain Lodge. It is imperative that you move your vehicle(s) out of the Mountain Lodge parking lot immediately following check-out, as the lot is not large enough to accommodate vehicles of incoming Guests in addition to those of departing Guests.
EDH Rentals looks forward to hosting you and your loved ones and helping you create beautiful memories at Snowshoe Mountain Resort!
1 Sofa Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
10 Snowshoe Drive
Snowshoe, West Virginia
EDH strongly recommends Guests secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the payment resulting from an unanticipated need to cancel or alter the reservation. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort. Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel or alter the dates of their reservation at least 30 days before check-in. Guests who cancel or alter at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of 50% for all nights. Guests who cancel or alter fewer than 14 days before check-in will not receive a refund.
EDH does not charge a security deposit in advance of occupancy. However, EDH will charge Guests after the fact for maintenance and repairs resulting from any damage caused to – and for replacement of any items that disappear from – the Property during their occupancy. The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Landlord during the enforcement of this agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Would definitely come back. Tim was amazing and place was super clean. easy five stars!
Room location could not have been more perfect. Kitchen was fully stocked, that was extremely helpful. Great set up for our crew, fit us all perfectly. Thank you!
from $133 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com