1 Sofa Bed
SAVE 20% on your ski and snowboarding equipment rentals at SnowCreek Mountain Sports when you book with EDH Rentals!
DISCOUNTS OFFERED: Military, Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights booked), and Last-Minute (when you book within 2 days of your arrival)
The EDH Rentals Best Price Pledge: We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
Dedicated, password-protected, high-speed Wi-Fi
Scenic mountain views
Sleeping capacity of up to four people
Updated kitchen with new cabinets and countertops
Updated bathroom vanity
Hall ski and coat rack
Welcome home to Mountain Lodge unit 176, a charming place to enjoy your next Snowshoe Mountain vacation getaway!
This delightful 1-bedroom/1-bathroom property that sleeps four guests is on the first floor. Unwind as you take in the expansive mountain views this property has to offer! Mountain Lodge 176 comes with an updated kitchen that is fully stocked with all the basics you'll need to prepare, cook, and serve a delicious meal.
Within the space, you’ll find plateware, utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and toaster. Or, if you’re tired of preparing your own meals, consider a short stroll to the magical Snowshoe mountain top village to peruse its numerous shopping and dining options.
As you’re enjoying a cup of tea, coffee, a glass of wine, or a good book from the living room, you can take in the natural landscape and gorgeous views right outside your window! Take in the fresh mountain air from the brand-new 7’x7’ deck and be inspired by the unspoiled nature of the mountains! (coming soon!!!)
For your comfort, the bedroom provides you with a queen bed with a bathroom conveniently located in the hall. The bathroom features an updated vanity. The pullout sleeper sofa in the living room can accommodate up to two additional people.
In the hall, you’ll appreciate the coat and ski rack to store your jackets, ski, and board equipment.
Your housekeeping package includes linens for each bedroom (sheets and pillowcases) and bathroom (towels, washcloths, and a bath mat), a dish towel, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, liquid dish soap (for hand washing), powdered dish detergent (for the dishwasher), bath soap bars, and coffee filters. Please let our friendly front desk staff if you need to swap out linens or resupply the sundries provided.
This unit’s calendar is filling up, so reserve your dates TODAY to guarantee a reservation!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find activities and adventures to keep all your family members happy.
● Winter – With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and five terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, consider the many other activities available such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
● Summer – Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing on the sandy beach by Shavers Lake, etc.
● Mountain Lodge features equipment lockers for rent (each holds up to two mountain bikes), for $15/per day on a first-come/first-serve basis, an arcade for the kids and young at heart, an inviting lobby built around a large fireplace (lit in the winter), laundry facilities, conference rooms, and a prime location that’s just a quick walk to Snowshoe’s main high-speed quad lift, Split Rock Pools, Wildcat Grocery, and the St. Bernard Chapel.
● Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
● Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
● Free bus shuttles are available from the Village to Top of the Mountain, and to Silver Creek for night skiing. Reach the Western Territory by way of the Silver Creek shuttle.
● If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other condos in Mountain Lodge and in Silver Creek.
PETS: We absolutely adore our furry friends and wish you could bring them with you. Unfortunately, Mountain Lodge does not allow guests to bring pets of any type. As such, we have to insist you find alternative accommodations for your pets. However, if you have a certified Service Animal, let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you. Service animals must be registered when you check-in at the front desk.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note we cannot guarantee check-in prior to 5:00 PM. Mountain Lodge may be able to accommodate your request for an earlier check-in as long as the room is clean and set up.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Your reservation includes parking for up to as many vehicles as there are bedrooms in the condo you’ve booked. Any additional vehicles will be allowed to unload passengers and luggage at the Mountain Lodge main entrance, but will then need to find parking outside of the Mountain Lodge parking lot. We welcome you to park for free at the Top of the World (left out of Mountain Lodge parking lot; one mile up the road). From there, you can take the shuttle to the Village, and walk to Mountain Lodge. It is imperative that you move your vehicle(s) out of the Mountain Lodge parking lot immediately following check-out, as the lot is not large enough to accommodate vehicles of incoming Guests in addition to those of departing Guests.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Queen Bed
Mountain Lodge 176
10 Snowshoe Dr
Snowshoe, West Virginia
CANCELLATIONS/ALTERATIONS: EDH strongly recommends Renters secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the rent payment resulting from an unanticipated cancellation or alteration. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort.
• Early- or late-winter season (as determined by Snowshoe): Renters may cancel or alter reservations as late as four days prior to the check-in date to receive a full refund of rent paid. Renters who cancel or alter fewer than four days prior to the check-in date will receive a refund based solely upon EDH’s ability to re-rent the Property.
• High- or non-winter season (as determined by Snowshoe): Renters may cancel or alter as late as fourteen days prior to the check-in date to receive a full refund of rent paid. Renters who cancel or alter between five and thirteen days prior to the check-in date will receive a refund (minus first night’s occupancy, housekeeping, fees, and taxes) of rent. Renters who cancel or alter fewer than four days prior to the check-in date will receive a refund based solely upon EDH’s ability to re-rent the Property.
DAMAGE INSURANCE: The Renter may, at any time prior to check-in, purchase damage insurance from EDH for $40. EDH damage insurance indemnifies the Renter from culpability for any damage caused to the Property during the Renter’s stay, up to $2,000, if the damage did not result from malice or recklessness. This policy does not release the Renter from responsibility for pilferage, damages caused to anything outside the Property, or punitive fines.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Thanks for an amazing stay at Snowshoe! Unit has an amazing view of the valley - was well cleaned - good communication ... thanks for a great stay!
Great location! No complaints.
Clean room, great location, we would definitely stay here again when coming to Snowshoe.
Perfect location! Makes getting around the slopes/village a breeze.
Beautiful condo in the village at snowshoe! Tim is a great host who responds fast and gives you all the info you need. Great place to stay for our snowboarding trip!
Tim is a great host and extremely responsive to any inquiries and issues.
from $89 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com