1 Sofa Bed
EDH Rentals Best Price Pledge: We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
Book with me and save 20% on your ski and snowboarding equipment rentals at Snowcreek Mountain Sports.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
● Dedicated, password-protected, high-speed Wi-Fi
● Ski-in/ski-out building
● Updated and modern unit
● Updated vinyl plank flooring
● Updated kitchen with granite countertops, extra cabinets, and extra counter space
● Conveniently located close to the Village side of the building
● Portable AC unit (available only for summer stays)
● Hall ski and coat rack
Welcome home to Mountain Lodge unit 109, an inviting place to spend your next Snowshoe Mountain vacation getaway!
This updated and modern 1-bedroom/1-bathroom property is on the first floor, sleeps four guests, and has been updated with a contemporary décor. Mountain Lodge 109 features a spacious kitchen with granite countertops, updated kitchen cabinets, extra countertop space, and is fully stocked with all the basics you'll need to prepare, cook, and serve a delicious meal.
Within the expanded space, you’ll find plateware, utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and toaster oven. Or, if you’re tired of preparing your own meals, consider a short stroll to the magical Snowshoe mountain top village to peruse its numerous shopping and dining options.
As you’re winding down your day after being on the mountain, enjoy the sunset outside your window. Or take in the fresh mountain air from the brand-new deck (coming in Summer/Fall 2022).
For your comfort, the bedroom features a queen bed for you to relax in. The sleeper sofa in the living room accommodates two additional people. The bathroom is conveniently located in the hall and has an updated vanity.
Your housekeeping package includes linens for the bedroom (sheets and pillowcases) and bathroom (towels, washcloths, and a bath mat), a dish towel, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, liquid dish soap (for hand washing), powdered dish detergent (for the dishwasher), bath soap bars, and coffee filters. Please let our friendly front desk staff if you need to swap out linens or resupply the sundries provided.
This unit’s calendar will fill up QUICKLY, so book your getaway now to guarantee a reservation!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find activities and adventures to keep all your family members happy.
● Winter – With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and five terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, consider the many other activities available such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
● Summer – Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing on the sandy beach by Shavers Lake, etc.
● Mountain Lodge features equipment lockers for rent (each holds up to two mountain bikes), for $15/per day on a first-come/first-serve basis, an arcade for the kids and young at heart, an inviting lobby built around a large fireplace (lit in the winter), laundry facilities, conference rooms, and a prime location that’s just a quick walk to Snowshoe’s main high-speed quad lift, Split Rock Pools (https://www.snowshoemtn.com/things-to-do/activities/split-rock-pools), Wildcat Grocery, and the St. Bernard Chapel.
● Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
● Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
● Free bus shuttles (304-572-5808) are available from the Village to Top of the Mountain, and to Silver Creek for night skiing. Reach the Western Territory by way of the Silver Creek shuttle.
● If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other condos in Mountain Lodge and in Silver Creek.
PETS: We absolutely adore our furry friends and wish you could bring them with you. Unfortunately, Mountain Lodge does not allow guests to bring pets of any type. As such, we have to insist you find alternative accommodations for your pets. However, if you have a certified Service Animal, let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you. Service animals must be registered when you check-in at the front desk.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note we cannot guarantee check-in prior to 5:00 PM. Mountain Lodge may be able to accommodate your request for an earlier check-in as long as the room is clean and set up.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Your reservation includes parking for up to as many vehicles as there are bedrooms in the condo you’ve booked. Any additional vehicles will be allowed to unload passengers and luggage at the Mountain Lodge main entrance, but will then need to find parking outside of the Mountain Lodge parking lot. We welcome you to park for free at the Top of the World (left out of Mountain Lodge parking lot; one mile up the road). From there, you can take the shuttle to the Village, and walk to Mountain Lodge. It is imperative that you move your vehicle(s) out of the Mountain Lodge parking lot immediately following check-out, as the lot is not large enough to accommodate vehicles of incoming Guests in addition to those of departing Guests.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Queen Bed
75 Mountain Lodge Lane
Snowshoe, West Virginia
CANCELLATIONS/ALTERATIONS: EDH strongly recommends Renters secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the rent payment resulting from an unanticipated cancellation or alteration. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort.
• Early- or late-winter season (as determined by Snowshoe): Renters may cancel or alter reservations as late as four days prior to the check-in date to receive a full refund of rent paid. Renters who cancel or alter fewer than four days prior to the check-in date will receive a refund based solely upon EDH’s ability to re-rent the Property.
• High- or non-winter season (as determined by Snowshoe): Renters may cancel or alter as late as fourteen days prior to the check-in date to receive a full refund of rent paid. Renters who cancel or alter between five and thirteen days prior to the check-in date will receive a refund (minus first night’s occupancy, housekeeping, fees, and taxes) of rent. Renters who cancel or alter fewer than four days prior to the check-in date will receive a refund based solely upon EDH’s ability to re-rent the Property.
DAMAGE INSURANCE: The Renter may, at any time prior to check-in, purchase damage insurance from EDH for $40. EDH damage insurance indemnifies the Renter from culpability for any damage caused to the Property during the Renter’s stay, up to $2,000, if the damage did not result from malice or recklessness. This policy does not release the Renter from responsibility for pilferage, damages caused to anything outside the Property, or punitive fines.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Great location, convenient to the resort and amenities. Great communication from the host.
from $79 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com