1 Sofa Bed
SAVE 20% on your ski and snowboarding equipment rentals at SnowCreek Mountain Sports when you book with EDH Rentals!
DISCOUNTS: Military (Active/Retired), Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 2 days of your arrival)
The EDH Rentals Best Price Pledge: We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
Dedicated, password-protected, high-speed Wi-Fi
Delightfully appointed unit
Brand new 7' x 7' galvanized steel deck
Views of Ballhooter lift
Sleeping capacity of up to four people
Vinyl plank flooring throughout most of the unit
Modern kitchen cabinets and countertops
Updated bathroom with a modern vanity
Convenient entryway bench for taking off/putting on shoes
Standalone AC unit (only available for the summer/mountain biking season)
Hall ski and coat rack
With everything so close to you, you truly won’t have to get in your car after you arrive!
OUR DISCOUNTS: Military, Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 2 days of your arrival)
Welcome to Mountain Lodge 106, your home away from home and a stylishly decorated place to spend your next Snowshoe Mountain vacation getaway! Enjoy this private space to call home during your stay on the mountain.
This delightful property features a comfortable kitchen with updated cabinets and is fully equipped and stocked with everything you’ll need for tasty meals.
For dining and shopping on the mountain, consider a short stroll to the magical Snowshoe mountain top Village with its charming vibe.
Enjoy the 7’x7’ steel deck where you can take in the fresh mountain and watch the skiers or mountain bikers coming off the Ballhooter lift while enjoying a cup of tea, coffee, a glass of wine.
For your relaxation, comfort, and a peaceful night of sleep, retreat to the sanctuary of your bedroom that provides you with a queen bed with a bathroom conveniently located in the hall. The pullout sleeper sofa in the living room can accommodate up to two additional people.
Your housekeeping package includes linens for each bedroom (sheets and pillowcases) and bathroom (towels, washcloths, and a bath mat), a dish towel, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, liquid dish soap (for hand washing), powdered dish detergent (for the dishwasher), bath soap bars, and coffee filters.
Book your stay TODAY in this memorable property before the calendar fills up!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find activities and adventures to keep all your family members happy.
● Winter – With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and five terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, consider the many other activities available such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
● Summer – Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing on the sandy beach by Shavers Lake, etc.
● Mountain Lodge features equipment lockers for rent (each holds up to two mountain bikes), for $15/per day on a first-come/first-serve basis, an arcade for the kids and young at heart, an inviting lobby built around a large fireplace (lit in the winter), laundry facilities, conference rooms, and a prime location that’s just a quick walk to Snowshoe’s main high-speed quad lift, Split Rock Pools, Wildcat Grocery, and the St. Bernard Chapel.
● Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
● Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
● Free bus shuttles are available from the Village to Top of the Mountain, and to Silver Creek for night skiing. Reach the Western Territory by way of the Silver Creek shuttle.
● If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other condos at the Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
PETS: We absolutely adore our furry friends and wish you could bring them with you. Unfortunately, Mountain Lodge does not allow guests to bring pets of any type. As such, we have to insist you find alternative accommodations for your pets. However, if you have a certified Service Animal, let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you. Service animals must be registered when you check-in at the front desk.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note we cannot guarantee check-in prior to 5:00 PM. Mountain Lodge may be able to accommodate your request for an earlier check-in as long as the room is clean and set up.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Your reservation includes parking for up to as many vehicles as there are bedrooms in the condo you’ve booked. Any additional vehicles will be allowed to unload passengers and luggage at the Mountain Lodge main entrance, but will then need to find parking outside of the Mountain Lodge parking lot. We welcome you to park for free at the Top of the World (left out of Mountain Lodge parking lot; one mile up the road). From there, you can take the shuttle to the Village, and walk to Mountain Lodge. It is imperative that you move your vehicle(s) out of the Mountain Lodge parking lot immediately following check-out, as the lot is not large enough to accommodate vehicles of incoming Guests in addition to those of departing Guests.
EDH Rentals looks forward to hosting you and yours so you can create beautiful memories at Snowshoe Mountain Resort!
1 Sofa Bed
1 Queen Bed
10 Snowshoe Dr
Snowshoe, West Virginia
EDH strongly recommends Guests secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the payment resulting from an unanticipated need to cancel or alter the reservation. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort. Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel or alter the dates of their reservation at least 30 days before check-in. Guests who cancel or alter at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of 50% for all nights. Guests who cancel or alter fewer than 14 days before check-in will not receive a refund.
EDH does not charge a security deposit in advance of occupancy. However, EDH will charge Guests after the fact for maintenance and repairs resulting from any damage caused to – and for replacement of any items that disappear from – the Property during their occupancy. The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Landlord during the enforcement of this agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $89 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com