1 Sofa Bed
Winter-20% Exclusive discount voucher for your winter rentals!
Summer-Exclusive voucher bike rentals!
*FREE* early check-in for SUMMER (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI)
Discounts: Military, Alumni, Last-Minute Bookings
Guaranteed LOWEST price!
Winter Guests: EXCLUSIVE 20% discount voucher for your ski equipment rentals.
Summer Guests: EXCLUSIVE voucher for free delivery/pickup of your e-bikes and/or cross-country trail bikes to and from the property you’re staying in, a $50 value.
Summer Guests: Receive a FREE EARLY CHECK-IN (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI) so you can maximize your time on the mountain!
Ask About Our Discounts: Military (Active/Retired), Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 3 days of your arrival).
Finding a better price? Let us see it so we can beat it! The EDH Rentals "BEST PRICE PLEDGE": We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
- Dedicated, password-protected, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Ski-in/ski-out building
- Centrally located Village property just steps away from stores and restaurants
- Central heat and A/C
- Modern vinyl plank flooring through most of the unit
- Spacious balcony overlooking the Village!
- Sleeping capacity of up to four people
- Modern marble kitchen countertops
- Updated kitchen cabinetry
- Gourmet sink
- Stainless steel appliances
- Keurig coffee maker and regular drip coffee maker
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TVs in the living room and bedroom
- King bed in the bedroom
- Ski lockers in the building
- Fitness center in the building
- Ice/vending machines in the building
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Optional, private, underground parking ($20/per day)
- Free and convenient shuttle service to the Western Territory, Silver Creek, and Top of the World
- With everything so close to you, you truly won’t have to get in your car after you arrive!
Welcome to Rimfire 419, the perfect setting for your unforgettable Snowshoe Mountain vacation stay! This property is convenience at its finest and you'll be amazed by the fabulous views overlooking the Village from the fourth floor!
When you stay in Rimfire, you’ll enjoy the wonderful amenities of the building such as ski lockers, laundry facilities, fitness center, jacuzzi, and an optional private underground parking ($20/per day). Experience staying right in the heart of the Village for the convenience of being steps away from the shops and restaurants, and to be able to walk out the building and right onto the slopes!
This property features an ultra modern kitchen with updated cabinetry, marble countertops, and a kitchen island for four people. With stainless steel appliances and an extra deep sink, you'll love being in the kitchen and whipping up culinary meals for your group.
The sliding glass door leads to a spacious balcony so you can savor your morning coffee while people watching the activity in the Village. Or, if the weather supports it, enjoy dining al fresco.
Retire to the comfortable bedroom which boasts a king bed, Smart TV, and a bathroom conveniently adjacent to it. Combined with the living room sleeper sofa, the unit sleeps four people comfortably.
If you demand comfort and convenience, charming Rimfire 419 will exceed your expectations and will become a place you'll come back to year after year. Book your stay TODAY in this ideal location for your much deserved getaway!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find an activity to keep all your family members happy.
- Winter – With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and 5 terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, try out other activities such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
- Summer – Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails at your disposal. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing by Shavers Lake, etc.
- Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
- Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
- Free bus shuttles are available from the Village to Top of the Mountain, the Western Territory, and to Silver Creek for night skiing.
- If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other properties on the Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
PETS: We absolutely adore our furry friends and wish you could bring them with you. Unfortunately, Expedition Station does not allow guests to bring pets of any type. As such, we have to insist you find alternative accommodations for your pets. However, if you have a certified Service Animal, let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note I cannot guarantee check-in prior to 5:00 PM. I may be able to accommodate your request for an earlier check-in as long as the room is clean and set up.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Parking for Highland House is free, on a first-come, first-serve basis, and is across the street from the Village. If that parking lot is full, additional free parking can be found at the Top of the Mountain.
EDH Rentals looks forward to hosting you and your precious furry friend helping you create beautiful memories at Snowshoe Mountain Resort!
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
7 Rimfire Road
Snowshoe, West Virginia
EDH strongly recommends Guests secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the payment resulting from an unanticipated need to cancel or alter the reservation. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort. Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel or alter the dates of their reservation at least 30 days before check-in. Guests who cancel or alter at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of 50% for all nights. Guests who cancel or alter fewer than 14 days before check-in will not receive a refund.
EDH does not charge a security deposit in advance of occupancy. However, EDH will charge Guests after the fact for maintenance and repairs resulting from any damage caused to – and for replacement of any items that disappear from – the Property during their occupancy. The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Landlord during the enforcement of this agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Great place to stay . Really enjoyed the outside patio space !
Exactly as described.
from $109 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com