1 King Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
Winter-20% Exclusive discount voucher for your winter rentals!
Summer-Exclusive voucher bike rentals!
*FREE* early check-in for SUMMER (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI)
Discounts: Military, Alumni, Last-Minute Bookings
Guaranteed LOWEST price!
Winter Guests: EXCLUSIVE 20% discount voucher for your ski equipment rentals.
Summer Guests: EXCLUSIVE voucher for free delivery/pickup of your e-bikes and/or cross-country trail bikes to and from the property you’re staying in, a $50 value.
Summer Guests: Receive a FREE EARLY CHECK-IN (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI) so you can maximize your time on the mountain!
Ask About Our Discounts: Military (Active/Retired), Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 3 days of your arrival).
Finding a better price? Let us see it so we can beat it! The EDH Rentals "BEST PRICE PLEDGE": We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
- Dedicated, password-protected, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Ski-in/ski-out building
- Centrally located Village property just steps away from stores and restaurants
- Views of the slopes
- Sleeping capacity of up to four people
- King bed
- Modern bathroom with updated vanity
- Heat and A/C
- Ski lockers in the building
- Fitness center in the building
- Ice/vending machines in the building
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Full-service ski equipment rental shop on the main floor of the building
- Free and convenient shuttle service to the Western Territory, Silver Creek, and Top of the World
- With everything so close to you, you truly won’t have to get in your car after you arrive!
Welcome to Expedition Station 224, your home away from home and a wonderfully convenient location where you can spend your next Snowshoe Mountain vacation getaway!
This charming studio, nestled right in the Village, is on the second floor, sleeps four people, and is in Expedition Station, so you’ll be close to everything the mountain has to offer. When you stay in Expedition Station, you’ll enjoy the convenience of the Village shops and restaurants, the full-service ski equipment rental shop on the main floor of the building, and you’ll be able to walk out the door and right onto the slopes!
Expedition Station 224 features a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge (please note this is a mini fridge), a two-burner range, and has all the basics you'll need to prepare, cook, and serve a delicious meal. Within the cozy space, you’ll find plateware, utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker, and toaster. Or, if you’re tired of preparing your own meals, consider a short stroll to the magical Snowshoe mountain top Village, just steps from your property, to peruse its numerous shopping and dining options.
For your relaxation, comfort, and a peaceful night of sleep, the studio has a King bed and a sleeper sofa for additional sleeping capacity. You’ll enjoy views of the slopes where you can anticipate your next day’s adventures!
This property will make you feel like it’s your home away from home and will quickly become your favorite vacation spot.
This perfect getaway’s calendar is sure to fill up QUICKLY, so be one of the lucky ones and secure your getaway TODAY to guarantee a reservation!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find activities and adventures to keep all your family members happy.
● Winter – With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and five terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, consider the many other activities available such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
● Summer – Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing on the sandy beach by Shavers Lake, etc.
● Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
● Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
● Free bus shuttles are available from the Village to Top of the Mountain, the Western Territory, and to Silver Creek for night skiing.
● If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other condos on the Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
PETS: We absolutely adore our furry friends and wish you could bring them with you. Unfortunately, Expedition Station does not allow guests to bring pets of any type. As such, we have to insist you find alternative accommodations for your pets. However, if you have a certified Service Animal, let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate you.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note I cannot guarantee check-in prior to 5:00 PM. I may be able to accommodate your request for an earlier check-in as long as the room is clean and set up.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Parking for Expedition Station is free and is located across the street on a first-come, first-serve basis. If that parking is full, additional parking can be found at the Top of the Mountain for free.
EDH Rentals looks forward to hosting you and your loved ones and helping you create beautiful memories at Snowshoe Mountain Resort!
1 King Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
10 Snowshoe Drive
Snowshoe, West Virginia
EDH strongly recommends Guests secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the payment resulting from an unanticipated need to cancel or alter the reservation. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort. Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel or alter the dates of their reservation at least 30 days before check-in. Guests who cancel or alter at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of 50% for all nights. Guests who cancel or alter fewer than 14 days before check-in will not receive a refund.
EDH does not charge a security deposit in advance of occupancy. However, EDH will charge Guests after the fact for maintenance and repairs resulting from any damage caused to – and for replacement of any items that disappear from – the Property during their occupancy. The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Landlord during the enforcement of this agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
The host/company was very responsive to all communication. The actual accommodations were lacking. Stayed for 3 nights, 1st night mini fridge wasn’t getting cold, 1st morning no hot water - the situation was rectified but not enjoyable to wake up to. The fridge didn’t work at all. The host refunded me $25 total… NOT per day I was there with no fridge. $25 doesn’t even cover the food I had to throw out. The tub was clogged due to an event the prior weekend- had to call maintenance. Again taking away from my vacation. All in all, the lodging would be fine if it were better maintained - get rid of the nasty carpet (area rug or 2), new fridge, and fix the hole in the wall by the air conditioning.
Can’t beat this stay. Perfect location. Perfect set up. Great host. 100% will be staying again.
from $77 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com