1 Sofa Bed
Winter-20% Exclusive discount voucher for your winter rentals!
Summer-Exclusive voucher bike rentals!
*FREE* early check-in for SUMMER (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI)
Discounts: Military, Alumni, Last-Minute Bookings
Guaranteed LOWEST price!
Winter Guests: EXCLUSIVE 20% discount voucher for your ski equipment rentals.
Summer Guests: EXCLUSIVE voucher for free delivery/pickup of your e-bikes and/or cross-country trail bikes to and from the property you’re staying in, a $50 value.
Summer Guests: Receive a FREE EARLY CHECK-IN (excluding 4848 Festival & UCI) so you can maximize your time on the mountain!
Ask About Our Discounts: Military (Active/Retired), Alumni, Multi-Night (4+ nights), and Last-Minute (when you book within 3 days of your arrival).
Finding a better price? Let us see it so we can beat it! The EDH Rentals "BEST PRICE PLEDGE": We will beat any competitor’s verifiable price on a comparable unit for non-holiday dates.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE:
- Sleeping capacity of up to seven people
- Dog-friendly property so you can bring your four-legged bestie! (There is a non-refundable fee of $100 (plus tax) per dog - two dog maximum, please!)
- Ski-in/out property (easy slope access!)
- Directly adjacent to the Pizza Slice, Tuque's, and the Appalachia Kitchen.
- The property is on a green slope and across the street from the Western Territory (100 meters away!)
- Corner unit
- Open floor plan
- Wood-burning fireplace (free wood available)
- Two bathrooms
- King bed in the master bedroom with twin size bed, and a 55" TV
- Queen bed in guest bedroom with 50" TV and cable
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Mudroom to house your footwear and equipment before entering the main area
- Deck, with seating for two, where you can take in nature and watch people ski or mountain bike from your balcony!
- Self check-in for your convenience with an electronic door lock
- Free parking on site
Please note if you are booking through Airbnb or VRBO: There is a non-refundable fee of $100 (plus tax) per dog. Airbnb and VRBO only calculate one dog fee regardless of how many dogs you are bringing. Therefore, if you are bringing more than one dog, please let us know right away, and note that we will add a fee to your invoice of $100 (plus tax) per dog beyond your first dog. Up to two dogs are allowed on the property.
Welcome to Whistlepunk 2, one of the best locations on the mountain and a delightful property tucked right across the street from the Western Territory high-speed quad lift. Right on a green slope, this is the perfect location for skiers and downhill mountain bikers!
This inviting and dog-friendly two-bedroom townhome features a large kitchen with a stackable washer/dryer, a wood-burning fireplace, a separate dining area, and a large, comfortable living room where you can unwind and lounge comfortably after your busy and exciting day on the mountain.
Right off the living room, take in the deck (with your very own Sasquatch!), from where you can watch the skiers or downhill mountain bikers and relax with your favorite beverage on hand.
For your comfort and relaxation, the relaxing master bedroom (with king bed, twin bed, and attached bathroom), will provide you with a good night's sleep. The second bedroom also offers a queen bed. The living room has a sleeper sofa for additional sleeping capacity. Wake up refreshed and ready to begin another adventurous day!
Whistlepunk 2 is sure to provide you and your four-legged friend with an amazing vacation experience. Reserve your dates TODAY to begin planning your perfect mountain getaway!
At 4,848 feet, Snowshoe Mountain has the best skiing south of Vermont and east of Colorado, and is the perfect all-season destination in West Virginia’s Allegheny Mountains. You’re sure to find an activity to keep all your family members happy.
- Winter: With an average yearly snowfall of 180 inches, the mountain offers 250 acres of skiable terrain, 61 slopes, 12 lifts, night skiing in Silver Creek, and 5 terrain parks for all skill levels. When you feel like taking a break from skiing or snowboarding, try out other activities such as the Coca-Cola tubing park, Polaris RZR tours, snowmobile tours, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the Snowshoe spa, to name a few.
- Summer: Enjoy the Snowshoe Bike Park with 40 downhill trails at your disposal. Other activities include hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, clay shooting, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, relaxing by Shavers Lake, etc.
- The closest shuttle stop to the property is located across the road from the Western Territory. From there, Guests can get off at the entrance to the Village, Top of the World, or Silver Creek.
- The nearest ski lift is Powder Monkey Lift, which is about 50 meters away.
- Whistlepunk 2 is a corner unit and shares walls with just one other property.
- Parking is right outside the property and there is space for two vehicles.
- Please be courteous and considerate of the other guests and abide by the quiet hours from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
- Party away on the mountain or at a local restaurant. But, please, no parties in the condo.
- If you need additional accommodations, please ask me about my other properties on the Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
Powder Monkey lift - .1 miles
Powderidge lift - .3 miles
Ballhooter lift - 1 mile
Western Express lift - .1 miles
Soaring Eagle Express lift - 1.8 miles
PETS: If you are traveling with your four-legged best friend, please be sure to include that when you are booking (proof of vaccinations required). There is a $100 non-refundable dog fee (per dog). Dogs are the only pets permitted. There is a two-dog minimum.
EARLY CHECK-IN: While we know you are excited to kick off your vacation, please note we cannot guarantee anything earlier than a 5:00 PM check-in. However, we are partnered with the best cleaning team on the resort, so it's likely we'll have your room ready prior to that time. And we'll text and email you immediately once the property is ready.
LATE CHECK-OUT: Unfortunately, these are not possible. If you’d like a late checkout so you can enjoy all the mountain has to offer, we’re happy to book you for another night, if this or any of our other properties is available.
PARKING: Free parking is provided on-site.
EDH Rentals looks forward to hosting you so you can create beautiful memories at Snowshoe Mountain Resort!
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed, 1 Single Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Whistlepunk Lane
Snowshoe, West Virginia
EDH strongly recommends Guests secure traveler’s insurance from a third-party provider to mitigate the risk of losing some or all of the payment resulting from an unanticipated need to cancel or alter the reservation. Some travel credit cards offer coverage of this sort. Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel or alter the dates of their reservation at least 30 days before check-in. Guests who cancel or alter at least 14 days before check-in will receive a refund of 50% for all nights. Guests who cancel or alter fewer than 14 days before check-in will not receive a refund.
EDH does not charge a security deposit in advance of occupancy. However, EDH will charge Guests after the fact for maintenance and repairs resulting from any damage caused to – and for replacement of any items that disappear from – the Property during their occupancy. The Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the Landlord during the enforcement of this agreement.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
If you are going to snowshoe and you want a quality stay and friendly people to deal with, then this is the place for you without a doubt
Very responsive and helpful hosts. The place was great and we will certainly be back. Thanks!
Great place to stay with kids. Close to restaraunts and beautiful views. Condo is well equipped and has everything you might need.
We were there for a mountain top wedding followed by reception at the Corduroy Inn. This was the perfect spot. We had a great stay.
Very nice and cozy!
This was a perfect weekend spot. Came in with a buddy to do some mountain biking. Loved how walkable it was to all the restaurants and bars in Snowshoe village. This was a perfect spot to spend the weekend with a group of 4-6 people. Would definitely come back and thought the proximity was great.
There are many good things to say about Tim's condo. I might be forgetting something, but here are the pros:
1. Great location with a view of the sunrise from a nice balcony
2. Well equipped kitchen (best of any Airbnb we have stayed in)
3. Good water pressure in the bathrooms
4. Comfortable beds and good linens
5. Really nice couches in the living room
6. Spacious in every way
7. Nice "take a book, leave a book" shelf in the living room (warms my librarian heart)
8. Easy to walk to center of Village but far enough away to avoid the congestion and noise
9. Nice dining table where we played board games (and ate)
10. Host quickly responded to our questions
There is one con that I need to mention:
We paid a $175 cleaning fee for a three night stay for 4 people, yet we were instructed to leave NO dirty dishes (otherwise we would have had to pay a penalty of $25) and we were told to empty all trash containers. Plus, there was an envelope on the kitchen counter for a tip for the cleaners.
We had to book last minute with Tim due to a massive rainstorm that changed our families camping plans. Tim was quick and easy to work with. Beautiful views off the back deck.
Everything was great!
Great spot would love to stay again
from $145 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com